Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jasna, Slovakia - 2 spaces for next week!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all! And apologies for this being my first message but hopefully it will be of interest to someone........

I have been organising a trip to Slovakia with the Propaganda chalet in Jasna for the week Saturday 13th - Saturday 20th January.

Unfortunately my flatmate and his girlfriend have had to pull out at the last minute as he has had to go back to Australia.... He wants to recoup some of his money (he paid for both of them) and we would like to get a couple more people along. The trip works out as follows:

Leave Friday 12th from Stanstead, fly to Krakow
Spend the night in Krakow in a plush rented apartment
Transfer to Jasna next day and stay at Propaganda chalet till following Saturday
Transfer back to Krakow and spent another night and day there before flying back to Stanstead late Sunday night

All of the above is paid for already by my mate and is around £400 but he will accept £300 or a reasonable offer.

The Jasna trip with Propaganda includes breakfast, supper, lift pass and in-resort transfers. The snow is not great at the moment but the mountain is now open and it is forecast to snow all of the next week.

Some links -
Goneboarding review - http://www.goneboarding.co.uk/Review/ShowProduct.aspx?ProductID=3016
Jasna website - http://www.jasna.sk/
Snow-forecast - http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Jasna-Chopok.shtml

Our group is now 12 people, all mid to late 20s, mixed ability and skiers and snowboarders. There are a few groups of different friends and and a couple of couples. Currently we're 9 blokes to 3 ladies so two more ladies would be perfect but we're keen for anyone to come along who's up for a fun holiday. Post or PM if you're interested or have any questions Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy