Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Worker dies on ski lift type ride near Liverpool

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A maintenance worker has died on a ski lift type ride - the Sky Ride - at Pleasureland, an amusement park at Southport, Merseyside.

It seems that he was trapped by his own safety equipment in the lift's machinery.

This report from icLiverpool.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sympathies to his family.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
From the picture and the description it looks like he may have got caught in the bull wheel.

I believe that something not too disimilar to this happended at Glencoe several years ago. The operator lost a leg (I think) when the return wheel he was working on slipped back under load from the weight of skiers waiting on the T bars for the tow to restart. Nasty.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy