Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

lift pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello wink

okay this may seem a really odd question,

but what lift pass holders do people use ?

i have tried the following

around the neck one (really annoing) keep's hitting me in the face, dont like having to open my jacket when i get to the lift,

tried the arm one as well that just came loose (only got ickle bicps)

and then thought about the dangly one from the waist (no jokes please) afraid i may loose it (or am i just being daft)

any ideas guys n girls.

ps going to alpe du huez

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 30-12-06 12:40; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It would depend on what type of lift pass you are using, but my personal favorite is a retractable cord which drags the pass back into a chest pocket when not in use, in the Jungfrau region they use an electronic pass so the only time you need to show the pass is on one of the trains, the rest of the time it stays in the pocket
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cookie monster,

Depends where you go....some are magnetic and so you just put them in a inner secure pocket and flash that pocket at the lift barrier. Otherwise you just have to tuck it away and get it out for the lifts.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
cookie monster, ....... super glue to forehead ......lasts all week ..... Toofy Grin

...... I have seen one stuck to a wearers helmet at Les Arcs last year which was different and seemed quite effective ....

Not sure what type of ski pass is used at Alpe d'H, but enough of people here will know .... if they can remember .... Toofy Grin

What ever you do, make sure it's secure and that it doesn't come off en-piste - it could be an expensive loss.

Happy days at Alpe d'H .... snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Go electronic NehNeh
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
BernardC wrote:
cookie monster, ....... super glue to forehead ......lasts all week ..... Toofy Grin
I used to know a girl who really did super glue stuff to her face to go out on a Friday night: she tended to look fairly Borg-esque. She said that it was fine as long as she partied hard enough over the weekend, then all the bits would fall off by Monday morning.
btw. She also had a tongue split down the middle and could move the two bits independently Shocked
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
admin, Shocked Shocked

cookie monster, as others have said, if its an electronic pass then you can put it in that handy pocket on your sleeve that you never knew what it was meant for. If a normal dangly one, then retractable pass holders that you can get from most ski shops are good - normally it can clip onto something in your front pocket. Your pass can then stay in your pocket apart from when it needs to be shown/scanned. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
admin, you have just made me feel seriously unwell with that description Shock
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ditto. perhaps she could grip the ski-pass between the left and right sides of her tongue? NehNeh
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hey with a tonuge like that the possibilities are kind of endless NehNeh
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
bigtoe, I glad I wasn't the only one wondering what she did with it Laughing
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Megamum, .....!!! Shocked 'd snowHead
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I used to collect them on my coat zipper - but my pants have a ring so thats got the space for a years worth

Split tongue I have seen once at a tat parlor - on a dude. Didn't bother asking what he used it for..
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy