Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transport to Val D'Isere from geneva 30/12 - 06/01

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am an old member on here but haven't been on for a while and couldn't find my log in details Embarassed but here goes...

I am trying to get to Val from Geneva tomorrow (30th dec) after 16:00 to get back to geneva the following sat (6th Jan) by late lunch. Does anyone know anyone who is going that way who might be able to provided transport. More than happy to pay our way (2 people)

many thanks, Rich
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Geneva Airport to Val d'Isere is about £65 return with Altibus.com. You have probably left it too late to book online, but may be able to pick up a ticket at the busstop in Geneva. Alternatively, you could try and blag a seat on the day with an under-occupied tour-operator's coach. £10 - 30 cash-in-hand sometimes does the trick.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers, I think we have managed to get an online ticket with the Altibus, so fingers crossed we should be ok
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy