Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

singles holiday recommendations.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks.

I havent posted here for a long while, so hi again to everyone!

Not wishing to dwell on things, but i have recently come out of a long term relationship and am looking to book a holiday in europe at the end of January / early February where i can meet some new people and have a laugh.

I will be holidaying on my own, and was wondeirng if anyone has any experiences / resorts / holiday companies / chalets that they would recommend for someone in my position? I am 26 so am looking to holidfay with people my age, but dont really fancy the thought of Club 18-30!

any advice much appreciated. Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I often go skiing alone... and it's usually luck of the draw... I always stay half/board in Hotels though... and alot depends on what the other people are like in the hotel... sometimes there have been several other UK singles in the same hotel and we have had a great time... Hotel Antlantic in Saas Fee was one which was good... 4 of us from UK had travelled alone and they sat us together in the dining room
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Depending on how you feel about them, the ski club holidays (either straight recreational or instructional) will drop you in a middle of a group where you'll not find your single status a disadvantage. Whoever you choose, you never quite know what you're going to get, but funnily enough I've often found the most rewarding holidays are with people you would NEVER have considered as potential holiday mates.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
tomski01, if you're looking to improve your skiing as well, the Snoworks courses would be good for a single person, having just been on one as a singleton. They're very sociable, you stay in a chalet/hotel with other people from the course and you're bound to have a good time. Looks like they're in Meribel & Couchevel end of Jan/beg of Feb http://www.snoworks.co.uk/
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
tomski01, why not come along on the Snowheads mid season or end of season bash, there will be many many singles on those trips im sure
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi there - I will be in Meribel for a week from 20 Jan with another solo skier....at a hotel right in town so great location for bars/apres-ski. My first time but mates who have been rate it as a top resort for sinlges - so am sure you won't have any difficulty meeting new people! And with a 3V skipass, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to runs.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy