Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les 4 vallées

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi people,

Due the lack of snow in Pyrenees, my principal entertainment is the preparation of trip to Les 4 vallées (verbier, etc..)

The firts thing is the accomodation, I look several sites and the first thing is..... Verbier Ouch Shocked Shocked Shocked !! Too much expensive (Except The bunker, but we prefer "normal" accomodation). Then looking the all terrain it seems that the best place for us (keeping in ming that the 1st thing is ski, the 2nd ski,...) is Siviez or Haute-Nendaz (direct bus link to Siviez). Siviez is in the heart of the ski area, and it seems that have the fastest access to highest slopes and generally to all area.

What do you think? Did you have been there?? How does the bus links between Nendaz and Siviez (and generally the ski bus)???

I know that the nightlife will be 0 and the place not lifely as Verbier, but it's OK, we are looking for ski and freeride.

Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Siviez is OK, there are good quick links into Verbier on the lifts and also into the rest of the 4 vallees ski area - it's actually fairly central to the whole area. If the snow isn't very good then getting back from the Verbier side can be a bit of a problem but is generally manageable. The nightlife isn't comparable to Verbier but if skiing and budget are your two concerns then it's probably a good option - you should also consider Le Chable on the same basis
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy