Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any pistes or routes to recommend in Vars?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Me, mate and family are of to Vars on the 12th of Jan.

Does anyone have any recommendations of pistes to check out or instructors for a days/ afternoon guiding. Our skill level is good on reds, survive blacks and dabble in the off piste between runs. In the southern alps we have been to Pra Loup and Serre Chevalier so we are wondering how it compares?

Taking the kids for their second weeks skiing and have been recommended the ESF in VARS, they are 6 & 8 & loved it the last time.

Can't wait!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Varis is the better end of the Foret Blanche area - best skiing was in the bowl above resort. Trip across to Risoul is fun, but you can end up poling a bit on the way back if you don't have the balls (or the weight, in the case of your anklebiters) to get up enough speed on the track which links the two.

Good restaurant if you go up the main gondola from resort and then hang a left - pizza place with a big terrace.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy