Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Head c220 si skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey, i've had these since one year and was wondering how decent they actually are in the grand scheme of things? I only managed to find the c220 i skis on the head site so im guessing mine are like those ones.

http://www.head.com/ski/products.php?region=de&tag=all_mountain_carve&id=617

I realize their not twin-tip but, can i do tricks with them fairly easy? I havent really tried doing tricks with them yet. Off-piste the skis were greated but theyre not too fast which is a bit disappointing for me.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Timmaah,
Busy waiting for the turkey to cook. BUT

The thing that limits speed for me with any ski are my guts not the equipment. I suspect you have to be pretty hard core before the ski is a limiter to your speed.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Maybe its my technique, but having skiied with downhill skis before i just cant feel the speed with these as much...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Timmaah, Volkl AC3/4 are off piste ish and they ain't slow... Toofy Grin

Nor are the Aztec Pros I unwrapped this morning snowHead snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy