Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where the racers are training

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In high summer the world's elite ski racers are either in the southern hemisphere or carving the main European glaciers.

This report from Ski Racing pins down the national teams to New Zealand, Chile, Switzerland....and a little known but up-and-coming ski area in Argentina.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
little known onthis side of the world maybe, but the guys over on the TGR boards are organising a trip there as we speak (type?)...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think a lot of teams went south this year after the poor conditions in Europe last summer (2003). It was great for us - with no French ladies spped team our red run the Dome was open to regular skiers. It's been closed off for the team for the last few years. snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Our Dome is still closed to regular skiers, unfortunately, and it's nothing to do with the French ladies team.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I was in Saas Fee in early July. As well as the Swiss men there were also a few junior squads, including the US.

Awesome to watch, especially as at the end of their training sessions most of them had a blast down the skierX course.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Spyderjon,

Was that with Warren by any chance? I was there a week later, and they were all out in force on the lower slope then too - even the British Men and Juniors.

Only got one week this year - which sucked! - but it's better than none I guess...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
JonL,

Yep, with Warren. Were you doing the freestyle week? Rohn, one of the guys on our course stayed on for another week to do the freestyle week. He reckons it was superb.

I'm doing another week with Warren in Verbier in December. Can't wait.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy