Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TWO blonde Swedish beauties AND ski boots in Chamonix .......

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
........ many wild and delightful creatures are attracted to smallzookeeper's humble abode, myself included I might add. Although not my usual sparkling self when visiting last week, due to unforeseen 'raw-throatitis', caused by hours of extensive singing practice ..... Toofy Grin ,

...... but pulses raced to fairly heart-stopping levels when, shall I just refer to them as, Beauty A and Beauty B entered the premises. smallzookeeper promptly abandoned me and my Scarpas, to greet our Scandanavian cousins, reminding me immediately of that classic .......'Beauties & The beast'...... Toofy Grin

....... anyway .....he might not be all that much of a glamour boy like me, but when it comes to ski boots, that boy sure knows his stuff. He's got the X-Boot Factor. Following nearly four hours of measurements, fittings, vaccuum packed 'leg-meat', mutterings, private/out loud conversations with the apprenticezookeepers, honing, adjusting and finally ........ perfection.......!

...... and then the postman arrived ...... Swedes & Irish dismissed momentarily .... for Santa had delivered two new big fat white planks to the smallzookeeper ......... Toofy Grin

The proof of the pudding...... was a special trip from the western-most isle, from the very shores of the atlantic itself to the zookeeper in Chamonix worth it...? I gave those boots some welly the following day - nearly seven hours of high jinks on snow and they were sublime ......a 'Hamlet' skiing moment.

Well worth the little effort to get to Chamonix. A gracious and professional individual in whom I have great confidence. From my brief, but exact specification for a Freerando Boot, with which davidof helped enormously, smallzookeeper has come up with the goods and I must say from the shortlist of three boots, the ones he chose, Scarpa Tornados were the least expensive. I was also very pleased to be given a 10% snowHead 's discount ..... Very Happy Mountain users will now wonder if I am a bird, or a plane ...woosh ... Toofy Grin Maybe I need to change my name to Tornado ....... perhaps not..... Blush

......if Heiniken did ski boots .........nuf said..... wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BC,

Stuff the Zoo, he gets too much publicity anyway.. wink tell us about the Swedish girls...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BernardC, Do you think the magic boots will help your singing wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Embarassed
They were Norwiegen, gave we "Norwiegen Wood!" Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Isn't it funny how beautiful women always seem to pop up wherever BernardC is, or vice versa? wink Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kramer wrote:
Isn't it funny how beautiful women always seem to pop up wherever BernardC is, or vice versa? wink Laughing

Don't you mean BernardC seems to pop up wherever there are beautiful women about? wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm sure that BernardC would put it down to serendipity, Tomsk! Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
This thread is worthless without pictures.

Twisted Evil
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
....... all in good time ...... Laughing snowHead
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm ya mate *hic*... remember me to the beauties Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy