Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nasserein, St Anton new Year 2007-2008

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Or being really really organised part 2.

Thanks for all the replies to my previous thread I have now decided on St Anton for next New Year as a birthday present for my husband. I have found some really nice and remarkably cheap aprtments in Nasserein

http://members.vol.at/artapart/homeenglisch.htm

There is another recent thread where someone asks how convenient this area is to stay in. I am more concerned about how convenient it is to ski in the morning than Apres ski so it sounds ok for me.

I was thinking of booking some off piste lessons with Piste to Powder, again after reading another thread in this forum but was wondering how good you have to be on piste to go with them. My husband would be ok just now but I am only just becoming confident on reds howver I plan to spend at least 3 weeks skiing this year so would hope to be a lot better by this time next year.

Just really looking for any comments/suggestions/ideas on what I propose or St Anton in general and thanks to you all for all the useful information which has helped me decide what to do for my husbands birthday snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
probably should speak to the ski school directly about how competent you need to be for off-piste lessons.

Regarding skiing convenience, Nasserein is v v easy - the main cable car takes you straight into the heart of the St Anton area. To get to the Rendl area (small St Anton area) or over to LEch/Zurs then you need to get to St Anton town first (either via the bus or by skiing)
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Did you actually end up staying at artapart?
Thank you
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
zoe29,
Did you actually end up staying at artapart? If so can you provide some details? Thanks
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you are not party animals, then I can really recommend Nasserein. Quiet, most of it close to the piste, with the Linie 4 or Linie 2 bus for those a little further up the valley. We stay at Raffles Appartements... really nicely fitted out and well-maintained. There is San Antonio, just around the corner, for great pizza. Next to N'Bahn, there is Jennwein, which is our regular ski shop. What's not to like?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy