Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Teenage ski hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking to book ski hire for half term next year and unsure on what level of ski to book my children.

Daughter aged 15 is petite, size 4 feet and weighs c50 kilos and I feel could easily be a child hire

My son however, aged 12, size 9 feet, weights 65 kilos and is 5ft 9ins, 177 in new money and although only 12 would I be better of booking adult skis for him? snowHead

Thanks for any advice
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
martyngb, I'd go with childrens to start with - and then change to Adult if you need too.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Doesnt it all go on age anyway? And then they fit the right ski for the height/ weight of the person. My brother paid for child skis but had bigger (and better) ones than I did!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
martyngb, Depending on whether, you really need to book or not, i reckon you would be best waiting until you arrive in resort, shop around, ive always found doing it that way is cheaper.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks, the only concern with waiting is that we're going the second of the two half term weeks and last year there was bug all choice left.

I've been quoted 468 euros for 8 days which seems good but last year got caught by in shop upgrades! I'd like to try and close it off this time. Wishfull thinking?? Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
martyngb, I think you are right to think about pre-booking if you are going to the French Alps that week. Every homme and his chien will be there.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy