Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Obertauern Jan 6 - 13

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone skiing there during this time?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
devriae, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

I'm going there much later in the season (April)

If you haven't been before, there is a report by a previous visitor here http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewpost.php?p=478475

There have also been a few visitors already and if you wanted to , you could use the search facility to find out what has been said...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
we go there quite a bit - its 20km from where we live - what would you like to know?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've been there 4 times before - usually in a successful search for early good snow conditions and ski to door convenience. My wife likes to do the ski school thing which I find a little monotonous after a couple of days so I was looking to see if any other correspondents were around to ski with for a day or so.
I've completed most of the pisted runs except Gamsleiten 2 which always seems closed. I think the track off the top of the Hundskogel is probably the most challenging.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My husband can be skiing there at that time if we're not too busy! We live in Radstadt which is the closest town to Obertauern and is on the way from the North.
Give us an e-mail info@austrian-adventures.com if you like...

If not then have a good time!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi

There is a group of us in Obertauern from the 5th Jan until the 15th Jan. Anyone know what the conditions are like out there at the mo or is anybody out there.

Cheers Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hi just got back on sunday. fantastic weather blue skies just wore t shirt under jacket !! skiing was superb our first time there didnt even need piste map as you just ski round the circuit. plenty of snow on the pistes but got a bit worn in the pm with sun. edelwise had icy patches/patches grass later in day. skiied shady side am then higher lifts on sunny side pm had a fantastic time plus apres ski is also rather good to!!!! Laughing
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
oh also rest of our group home yesterday new snow so improving all the time local chat is snow forcast till sunday. things can only get better. ps dont know what your transfer option is but consider the web site one only 38 euros return
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Alpinebullit, I live 20km down the road! Loads of snow as fallen so you will have a fantastic time. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
flangesax, you've made my day, I arrive on Friday so can't wait now!!

Thanks snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy