Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

"I want to slag off snowboarders (or skiers)",

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hopefully this will make Kramer happy! NehNeh
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ROFLMAO!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Should I start a "I don't want to slag off snowboarder (or skiers)" thread? Razz
Just to be fair.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey, where can I go to slag off monoskiers?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's the lunatics on snowscooters you have to watch out for.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
you think that's bad?
I was coming down the half pipe in Milton Keynes the other day, and a dumper truck nearly ran me over...
http://skiing.wtfh.com/images/Random/Image(562).jpg
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

ROFLMAO

Can someone please translate this please???
snow report
 brian
brian
Dan,

Rolling On Floor Laughing My back bottom (Ass for donkey lovin yanks) Off
snow conditions
 brian
brian
Back bottom, wtf ?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
brian, the discussion board software has a word censor, it is quite censorious. If you do feel the need to test it we politely request that you delete any words that slip through Wink
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

Rolling On Floor Laughing My back bottom Off

Question - WTF did that come from and why would you? I can't say i've ever rolled on the floor laughing my bottom off....................been laughing so much i've cried though???? NehNeh
ski holidays
 brian
brian
Dan wrote:
Quote:

Rolling On Floor Laughing My back bottom Off

Question - WTF did that come from and why would you? I can't say i've ever rolled on the floor laughing my bottom off....................been laughing so much i've cried though???? NehNeh

Dan, your front or back bottom though ? Laughing

I believe it originates from the good old US of A, as LOL on steroids. everything's got to be bigger and better over there, even acronyms !
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
It goes back to Usenet news, when men were men, no one had graphics, bandwidth was expensive and computers had terminals

http://norntrek.chani3.com/acro.htm

Although that's a bit bigger than I recall. I'm sure there was an RFC or RFD ...
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks ise, it explains a lot. Not that i'm a grammar or spelling snob (mine is pretty bad Wink ) but i can't stand acronyms - i hate it at work as well!!!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Sorry for any confusion caused. Just meant to say that I found the title of this thread very amusing.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy