Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Contamines & Flaine Dec 16/17

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just back from a weekend where we spent a day at both of the above.

Skied Les Contamines on Sat, about 1/3 the runs open and snow wasnt too bad at all higher up. We even found some powder first thing! Great value lift pass at 18E.

Flaine this morning had some fresh snow high up and was very enjoyable but only a handful of lifts operating. With this sort of view we didnt mind too much that the full resort wasnt open!

It got busy from about 12 onwards and we left at 1pm to head home. None of the links to other Grand Massif resorts were open and I think more snow is needed before they can do this Sad
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Roger C, That does look promising! Just more snow required.

The last I heard, the locals were predicting a heavy snowfall for the Grand Massif on the 20th Dec but nothing is forecast on the models.

Thanks for the report and photos
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No problem simo1234, I'd be pleased if the locals are correct as we are back out in Samoens from 26th until 31st December Very Happy

Driving through Les Carroz yesterday it did look a bit green - I guess it rained at resort level on Sat night?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy