Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Conditions in Tremblant?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm heading there next week, Christmas present from my parents. Turns out Montreal is the only place I can feasibly get to in the time that i have, seeing as I'm flying over to Toronto from Scotland for Christmas. How are the conditions there just now?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not good I'm afraid, last week was quite good but its got really mild again and had lots of rain which has left it very patchy.

Temps are meant to drop next week so hopefully the snow cannons will be back on.

Greig
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, I'll be there from the 28th or 29th of December. I shall keep my fingers crossed!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
go to a forum called tremblant-insider for all the upto date info you need on tremblant inc daily snow reports with pictures
that said conditions are not good there at the moment but the temps only need to drop a bit more and they can make snow all over the moment snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
plus i think there is snow forecast for just after xmas and they dont need alot to give you plenty off skiing good luck Little Angel
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tremblant is having one of its worst early seasons in years. It had about half the lifts open this week. This is despite modest snowcover, rain and high temps. Snow depths are roughly 80% below-average in Tremblant, so they are doing a good job of keeping the resort running.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just heard they have started all the snow cannons again.

Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
here is a link for anyone travelling to tremblant for good local info

http://kokotele.proboards18.com/index.cgi

it is a small local version of this board and the guys on it offer free guiding and honest snow reports
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy