Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Booked for St Anton on 10th March.Staying Chalet Arlhof with Inghams. Described as being up the hill above the town. This suggest might be a way from the lifts. Anyone stayed in this chalet? How easy is St Anton to get around -are there good ski buses?

Is a trip to Lech and Zurs on the ski bus a must.

Thanks

snowHead
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dan100, from my recollection of staying in Lech and St Anton about 100 years ago, I wouldn't say that a visit to Lech is a must, but I imagine that we'll do the trip when we're staying in St Anton in Feb, just for a change of scene.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was in St Anton last season, and went and did the Lech/Zurs circuit, definately worth it if you can. Head for Rendle if you get snow, you can either get the ski bus which seems pretty good, or theres a pully system there now. Cool place. . . . Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I would guess you will be in Oberdorf above the town I have stayed up in that area you should be able to ski out of there down to the lifts. There will be a bus stop nearby and a restricted evening bus operates. It is an easy walk to town or (sit on bin bag and slide down). Near to Moosevert bar for Apres or underground on the piste. we shared a taxi back up when we stayed up in that area
st Anton website is one of the best if not the best, and contains an interactive street map

http://www.stantonamarlberg.com/winter/ViewPage.asp?Site=STANTON2-WINTER&PageID=206&lang=201
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dan100, am in St Anton exactly the same week Wink There are plenty of buses, altho cant remember what time they run to.

Lech and Zurs is definitely a must, cruisier motorway skiing and seeing how the other half live NehNeh
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Charlatanefc wrote:
dan100, am in St Anton exactly the same week Wink There are plenty of buses, altho cant remember what time they run to.

Lech and Zurs is definitely a must, cruisier motorway skiing and seeing how the other half live NehNeh

Look out for the RX8's though you've moved on to better things wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

Look out for the RX8's though you've moved on to better things

dan100, Not better wink but certainly a better length for his weight Laughing
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
dan100, hmmm, not helping. They were the most popular ski in the resort this year!

Frosty the Snowman, Hello Mr Pot, it's Mr Kettle Wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Charlatanefc wrote:
dan100, hmmm, not helping. They were the most popular ski in the resort this year!

Frosty the Snowman, Hello Mr Pot, it's Mr Kettle Wink

Ah but I know what you look like now wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Anyone going to St Anton (Area) upto 22nd December the Hospiz Hotels are offering some fantastic prices (compared to normal prices) for top $$$ 5* accomodation halfboard. In Hospiz Hotel (St Christoph) around €150 per night and the Golderner Berg in Oberlech €89 per night .

http://www.hospiz.com/content/dachmarke/aktuelles/last_newsletter.asp
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy