Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

10 things to do in the Alps this winter

Poster: A snowHead
http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,1967202,00.html
(Sorry if this has already been posted, it made me smile!)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Helen101, that's very funny! snowHead
snow conditions
 brian
brian
Downhill chairlifting on a t-bar could be a bit of a challenge though (as users of the Cairngorm car park T will no doubt attest wink ).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:
Fancy not skiing in Wales this year? Or what about Lincolnshire? Have you tried not skiing there?

So that was co-written by Yoda and Fenlandskier then? Laughing . I look forward to Yoda's further reports of touring up Cardiff dryslope! Cool
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I see the highly amusing article ( Evil or Very Mad ) ends with this,

Useful sites
[url]Ski Club of Great Britain
[/url]

Does this mean the article is stolen from or will be stolen by ?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
boredsurfin, oh dear! I'm too scared to add my comments... the Greenshirts (SKGB's heli-skiing henchmen) will visit this post soon to defend their beloved club's honour. You're in for it mate.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bode Swiller, bring 'em on wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
boredsurfin, be patient, it takes 'em a little while to get their gander up. I'm told I've been slagged off on the SKGB forum, which is highly amusing because I don't really exist if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I'd like to add an 11th thing... skiing. Hintertux has had a couple of feet, it's freezing cold and I'll be giving it the large one on monday. Bring that on.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have been telling friends that I send this to to simply insert east coast usa instead of alps. Sadly, very fitting. Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bode Swiller, I'm still here Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
boredsurfin, takes 'em a while to decide how best to "disappear" you. The polonium 210 angle has been blown. You dared to criticise the mother club. At the very least you'll be made to travel to the snow by train forever more while they helicopter their way round the mountains guzzling as much carbon fuel as they can get their hands on.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
> and at this time of year you're more or less guaranteed an avalanche-free experience.

I hope the Guardian don't get sued... early season after the first significant snowfalls is often a particuarly dangerous time.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Praying for snow? This is a bit of a depressing thought...!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
davidof wrote:
> and at this time of year you're more or less guaranteed an avalanche-free experience.

I hope the Guardian don't get sued... early season after the first significant snowfalls is often a particuarly dangerous time.

Thank you, David, I thought that was wrong!
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
brian wrote:
Downhill chairlifting on a t-bar could be a bit of a challenge though (as users of the Cairngorm car park T will no doubt attest wink ).

People tend not to practice downhill chairlifting on T-bars. Although admittedly, downhill T-barring could also be quite interesting wink
ski holidays
boredsurfin, ........how dare you offend the sensibilities of my club......how VERY dare you....... Toofy Grin
snow report
BernardC, I thought I was a fellow founder member of the La Roche ski club GB. !!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boredsurfin, .........I demand satisfaction......! Shocked (slapping with gauntlet - Gore-tex tm)

.........snowballs at dawn..... Toofy Grin
snow conditions
BernardC, what snow Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
boredsurfin, ......erm...well.. if you say so......

...Is it that bad? ...... I haven't looked

....I'm out on Tuesday ....I'll find it somewhere...... wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy