Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good news/bad news.

Poster: A snowHead
The good news is that Crystal the Finest overcharged me by £124 for my late deal to Whistler, and so have refunded me the difference. Very Happy

The bad news is that my new Scott Missions have gone missing, and may not arrive here in time for me to take with me. Sad

Ho hum, such is life. Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kramer, you should be able to hire something half decent with your refund - save lugging them - then get compensation on return. Very Happy

Have a pleasant trip. Not jealous or anything. Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kramer, or rough it on the old B2's Madeye-Smiley Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kramer,

When are you going? Have a great trip snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
johnboy, off on Saturday, really excited. Very Happy

AxsMan, I guess so. I've been on the phone to the guy from UPS, so I still have some hope that it'll get sorted in time.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Kramer, Have a great time and dont forget to say HI to Hels T for us snowHead
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kramer, Whistler is where I first experienced proper powder - 7th Heaven on Blackcomb. Can I also recommend Sushi Village if you like good sushi.

Make sure you say hello to Hels (and Paul, V8, etc, if you meet them). And the Harmony Chair is a good place to head for if you're on Whistler.

If you want a day or two of "instruction" with the emphasis on hard fun, go with Extremely Canadian. And if your shoulders/back are sore after a great day on the slopes, head for the Longhorn, and get the waitress to give you a massage.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wear The Fox Hat, [whisper]don't tell anyone, but I'm booked in for three days gates training with the Dave Murray downhill bunch,[/whisper] then two days with the Extremely Canadian bunch.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Kramer, Dave Murray are a good crowd too.

If I end up at the EoSB, I'm not even going to bother trying to beat you now that I know you've done that!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:
Kramer,
If you want a day or two of "instruction" with the emphasis on hard fun, go with Extremely Canadian. And if your shoulders/back are sore after a great day on the slopes, head for the Longhorn, and get the waitress to give you a massage.

I would also recommend Ski Esprit. I would definitely use them again - guiding with tuition tips from time to time, rather than old style ski school.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Kramer, there's a pair of 178's in my cave in Serre Che, but maybe your skis are with my lost camera.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
there's a pair of freshly waxed 178s in my garage, hopefully to be tested early next week Smile
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Kramer, want to borrow my Seths?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Kramer,

Good news/bad news for me too....

Bad news is that I wont be there next week Sad
Good news is I've managed to sneak an 8 day trip to Whistler in January (before my proper trip later) Very Happy Note that I hold you entirely to blame for putting the idea into my head!! wink

Have fun!! snowHead

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Fri 8-12-06 12:05; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Kramer, that was a subtle whisper rolling eyes Hope you have a wonderful time snowHead
latest report
RachelQ, there are all sorts of whispers going around about people doing gate training this year Wink
latest report
Kramer wrote:
......don't tell anyone, but I'm booked in for three days gates training.

Should be fun on those Missions wink

Is it GS you're working on?
snow report
admin, oh yeah Blush
ski holidays
admin, maybe those who've had gate training should be put in a category of their own!!
ski holidays
FenlandSkier Not a seperate category, but they have to start Le Mans style, line abreast at the top of the drag lift and sprint to their skis which will be jumbled in a large pile near the start gate. Should make good watching Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Chinese Downhill?
Toofy Grin
snow report
Is there going to be another race at next year's EoSB? Little Angel Puzzled
snow report
Kramer, it wouldn't be any good for you anyway, cos the gates mean turning a bit, and you Just Go Straight Laughing
snow conditions
stuarth wrote:
Kramer,

Good news/bad news for me too....

Bad news is that I wont be there next week Sad
Good news is I've managed to sneak an 8 day trip to Whistler in January (before my proper trip later) Very Happy Note that I hold you entirely to blame for putting the idea into my head!! wink

Have fun!! snowHead

Nice one. Very Happy
snow conditions
RachelQ wrote:
Kramer, it wouldn't be any good for you anyway, cos the gates mean turning a bit, and you Just Go Straight Laughing

All you have to do is align the gates in your mind. wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy