Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic launches skis suitable for three legged skiers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Three skis on my wagon
Atomic have launched a range of skis called 'Triplets' which they are selling in threes. On top of that, each ski has no less than four edges! ...
They are specifically targetted at Rail freaks (not the ones in anoraks, the ones in snowParks). Typically people lead their rail slides with the same foot most of the time and consequently, wear out one ski before the other (although this tends to assume they always put the same skis on the same feet).
Anyway, Atomic have 'solved' this with the idea of giving people a 3rd ski as a ready replacement.

But 4 edges?
They have also included what they call "- RSR - Rail slide reinforcement" which involves an "- Inner Edge made of - Ceramic Base - Hardest P-Tex available to withstand the sharpest rails - which protects outer edge and base material"

Although doesn't this rather beg the question: if the extra edge worked, why would we need the spare ski?

~ Confused of Camden Wink ~

Atomic Urban Triplet
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rather old news I'm afraid - they've been out for at least a year and a half. The second "edge" is I think to beef up the ski where it takes repeated impacts and the spare ski is to avaoid warranty claim hassle when the first ski snaps , delams or pulls an edge.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
admin, they were selling them last year, but still, "you can fool some people some of the time..."
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They were, and still are, pretty good for rail monsters, esp those who mangle their kit on a regular basis.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
...... Jake The Peg ....with his extra leg ..... was quite pleased ....... Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy