Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oh FFS... Ski Club email...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
30cm of snow in Verbier - at resort level - last night too. Should have been snowing higher up yesterday too... still snowing. I'm tring to go skiing but can't get out of my shed... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil About time too... Twisted Evil
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
About 20-30cm of new snow in Les Arcs at resort level, and it's still snowing lightly this morning. Currently -3° and seems to be getting colder. Snow cannons seem to be running this morning, which will help top up the thin snow depths on key pistes. The snowline seems to have reached the valley floor overnight (850m).
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stewart woodward wrote:

Lots of pressure this morning to 'come out'
Looking forward to Cathy's mail tonight. We skied powder all morning on Rosolin and Champagny slopes. I bet her legs are aching tonight !!!!
Planning on the bumps on 3500 and leisse tomorrow morning so she'd better go to bed early tonight.

Hey hey! Do I get a sH commission for signing up new members? Toofy Grin Good to see you here Stewart. Me? I'd never stay up late when I have tuition the next day .... Madeye-Smiley

Looked a lovely clear day as we left Tignes this morning, -11C early morning. Hope you get more snow and more of the terrain can be opened snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Are you in transit somewhere cathy, or are you back home now?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
FenlandSkier, back home, washing machine full, trying not to think about work tomorrow.... Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rob@rar wrote:
About 20-30cm of new snow in Les Arcs at resort level, and it's still snowing lightly this morning. Currently -3° and seems to be getting colder. Snow cannons seem to be running this morning, which will help top up the thin snow depths on key pistes. The snowline seems to have reached the valley floor overnight (850m).

Good good - well better than it was! I fly out on 13th Jan so keeping everyhting crossed for at least an okay week Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:
Temperatures have dropped throughout the morning, now under 2 degrees and still falling. Snowing like mad at the moment and due to carry on well until this evening.Forecast looking very good with lots more heavy snowfalls down to the valley floor on and off until late Saturday.The first day at Courchevel on Saturday could be a classic one, at this rate we will be skiing back to La Tania which we normally do when Courchevel opens.

Quote:
hahahaha... nice one. It's sad and funny at the same time... Apologies to anyone heading that way soon, but jeez...

Not sure how people are going to ski down to La Tania unless they have grass skis.

i think it's a measure of the concern as usually the La Tania forecast says it as it sees it but not that one LOL fairly well count the flakes that have yet to melt

as for the detail in the reports....pure spin

The upbeat report scarcely reflected the real situation

Why mislead people

Skiing down to La Tania today... ( a day later than predicted), nuff said.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
kkev, I'm glad you have been able to make the doom-and-gloom merchants eat your snow Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
kkev, what a fantastic picture!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy