Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

so i just bought some new equipment, looking for an opinion or 2

Poster: A snowHead
what's all this hype with phil? can someone explain to me who he is? i definitely wouldn't mind skiing with him, i want to try out my new skis asap and i like blue mtn. the only thing i'm worried about is the powder because the northeast seems to be getting shafted on winter Sad
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
falanx wrote:
what's all this hype with phil? can someone explain to me who he is? i definitely wouldn't mind skiing with him, i want to try out my new skis asap and i like blue mtn. the only thing i'm worried about is the powder because the northeast seems to be getting shafted on winter Sad

I am just a figment of their imagination, you could say I am thier alter ego. I don't really exist.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
falanx wrote:

Don't worry about powder at Blue...it never happens.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Flexon Phil, What's your favorite flavor snow cone?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
falanx wrote:
what's all this hype with phil? can someone explain to me who he is? Sad

HE is more of a what than a who.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Flexon Phil wrote:
falanx wrote:
what's all this hype with phil? can someone explain to me who he is? Sad

ok so who or what are you? and when is this thing going down? i just checked the stats for blue mtn and they have a weak 8 trails open and there doesn't seem to be any snow coming our way anytime soon Sad
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
falanx wrote:
Quote:

ok so who or what are you?

An institution. Ever read Phantom comics? SOMEWHERE there is a closet of Flexon outfits from past Phils.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
comprex wrote:
falanx wrote:
Quote:

ok so who or what are you?

An institution. Ever read Phantom comics? SOMEWHERE there is a closet of Flexon outfits from past Phils.

i don't read comics, you're going to have to elaborate
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
falanx, I think I like you. You've played with us quite nicely. Your gear purchase is just fine, (except the poles according to "phil")
As for "the man" Phil, He's just a walking talking encyclopedia of everything "ski". If you get too close to him you'll catch Phil-itus, and the next thing you know, you'll have a quiver of skis.
Look here for evidence of how "Phil-itis" effected me.
http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=20135
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
SnowHot wrote:
falanx, I think I like you. You've played with us quite nicely. Your gear purchase is just fine, (except the poles according to "phil")
As for "the man" Phil, He's just a walking talking encyclopedia of everything "ski". If you get too close to him you'll catch Phil-itus, and the next thing you know, you'll have a quiver of skis.

haha thank you, i didn't know i had to go through a gauntlet to get you guys to like me and actually answer my question

can you give me stats on phil like age and what kind of skier he is, etc.?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
SnowHot wrote:
spyderjon, how do you think my new Dalbello Storm ID's will look with my Metrons and Burnin luvs?....

Like someone's vomitted Laughing
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
fallliner wrote:
spyderjon, you haven't had the pleasure of seeing my full set-up but I do crave those adjustable matching poles for my Sweet Daddies. Could you advise on whether Rupert the Bear trousers will go with the boot/ski combo you've seen so far?

I reckon so wink. Those Sweet Daddy poles are pretty Cool.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
SnowHot,
Quote:

..... I've told you there is no known cure .... apart from a pilgrimage to a place in France called Val Thorens ...... Toofy Grin

..... ssh has seen the light....... Toofy Grin

falanx, ...... welcome to snowHeads snowHead ....... you are falling in with a bad crowd ....... Laughing Toofy Grin
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
spyderjon wrote:
SnowHot wrote:
spyderjon, how do you think my new Dalbello Storm ID's will look with my Metrons and Burnin luvs?....

Like someone's vomitted Laughing

I thought your reply may resemble something like that. Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
falanx wrote:
SnowHot wrote:

haha thank you, i didn't know i had to go through a gauntlet to get you guys to like me and actually answer my question

This thread from EpicSki is a tiny window of Phil.
Notice the stylin Sweater!
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=40164
latest report
falanx wrote:

just an old fart..and a hack of a skier at that. He talks a good game, thats about it.
snow report
BernardC wrote:
SnowHot,
Quote:

..... I've told you there is no known cure .... apart from a pilgrimage to a place in France called Val Thorens ...... Toofy Grin

..... ssh has seen the light....... Toofy Grin

falanx, ...... welcome to snowHeads snowHead ....... you are falling in with a bad crowd ....... Laughing Toofy Grin

these guys are nowhere near bad, i've seen worse haha
latest report
SnowHot wrote:
falanx wrote:
SnowHot wrote:

This thread from EpicSki is a tiny window of Phil.
Notice the stylin Sweater!
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=40164

ok that just tells me that he has a bad sense of style and has some dirt on his face, haha j/k
snow report
Flexon Phil wrote:
falanx wrote:

just an old fart..and a hack of a skier at that. He talks a good game, thats about it.

ok so when is your outing going to happen?
snow report
falanx wrote:
Flexon Phil wrote:
falanx wrote:

ok so when is your outing going to happen?

Neverber 4th? LOL, I am not sure. I will see what my mid season schedule looks like. I lost a bet and I intend to pay up. Maybe a Monday that I am not in Vermont.

I had a tough time going to Jack Frost yesterday. But actually teh snow what quite good. EMS, who was at Blue on Friday said it was in aweful condition, ice with granulated sugar...mid season form for them. rolling eyes
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy