Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

European Winter 06/07 Cancelled

Poster: A snowHead
stanton, I have had 10 day's great Skiing in Alps already snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm not sure if I really care about the crummy conditions - I have skied in rain Alpe D'Huez (January), in slush Soll (March) and on artificial snow in the middle of January when there was absolutely no snow in Italy - and I still had a great time - if it's so disastrous I'll still be happier drinking vin chaud in a mountain bar than sitting in work.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mrs johnboy, if there's no snow, I'd rather drink Guinness in a pub in Ireland! Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mrs johnboy, Hear hear. Better a bad day in the mountains than a good day in work (as I am oft heard to say lately Laughing )
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mrs johnboy, Luckily where you are going has loads of snow Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman, Happy Days Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stanton, why ?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Smokin Joe, My thought exactly Puzzled rolling eyes
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Smokin Joe wrote:
stanton, why ?

Welcome to the Snowheads counselling site.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Too bad, sh*t happens. I'm off skiing. Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Stanton, we have just returned form 10 days in Serre Chevalier. Hubby and son skied the entire mountain, including returning to the village at 1500m, some pistes were closed, as is normal this early in the season. I'm not saying it is a good winter by any means, but you can still get those skis on. The only thing that kept me off mine was an injured knee and not lack of snow.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
stanton,

For gods sake if your going to be so negative about things you can at least PM me so I can join in and back you up!! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
NorthWestFace, Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Helen Beaumont,

I Know I ,ve done around 14 days summer skiing so far this winter plus around 7 days normalish & moderate powder conditions. Im going to wait another 2 weeks before going again at the weekends.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Jus thinking If this warm period in Europe was happening in the summer the Temps would be around 35-40C ? Very Happy
ski holidays
stanton, you're right, so our apartments and chalets in the mountains would be the only place to be, paddling in those mountain streams and swimming in the snow-cannon lakes, walking above 2000m. snowHead
snow report
stanton wrote:
Jus thinking If this warm period in Europe was happening in the summer the Temps would be around 35-40C ? Very Happy

You mean like last summer?
snow report
davidof,

Hopefully Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy