Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone know where I can get my hands on some Scott Missions?

Poster: A snowHead
I'm finding it very difficult to get hold of some, preferably before next week. Anyone have any idea?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have some. For next week maybe tricky, however we can send them UPS.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've PM'ed you.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kramer, why don't you get them in Whistler?

t
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Helen Beaumont, there are no Scott stockists in British Columbia according to the website. That's what I was planning on doing. Embarassed
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kramer, I'd email Summit Sports (or PM hels_t) and see if they have them.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kramer wrote:
Helen Beaumont, there are no Scott stockists in British Columbia according to the website.

A friend searched in vain for some Aztecs in Whistler last season - not even the small independents carried them.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Kramer, Certainly the ski for you. There is a pharmacist in Durham may have some Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Frosty the Snowman, but will I be able to read the handwriting on the prescription form? wink . Kramer, just a though, would a U.S. online retailer be able to get some to Whistler for you?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Kramer, I know where they live. I could pass this info onto our mutal scouse aquaintance Toofy Grin
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
wot size do you want, and have you tried telemark pyrenees?#
Ellis Brigham had some earlier in the week......
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kitenski, Ellis Brigham only had them in the 178s, not the 183s which are the ones that I want. (105kg!)
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
183s at these guys, comes to £425 delivered (assuming they are still doing free shipping) with brand new look bindings

http://www.telemark-pyrenees.com/shop/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=170&products_id=2469

cheers,

Greg
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Frosty the Snowman, nearly gave the game away relating this thread to Julian, Santa is taking them elsewhere though.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Helen Beaumont, Is he a lurker?
latest report
Frosty the Snowman, I don't think so, but i can't prove it. He could have registered recently for all I know.
snow report
I've gone with Telemark Pyrenees. Going to get some bindings mounted in Whistler. Very Happy
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman, just checked with admin, under all possible email addresses, and he hasn't registered, unless he's got a secret email.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy