Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens - Bring it Snow

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
AxsMan, The snow will be awesome by the end of April. The snow gods have spoken.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
And today children, we're going through the 'Slitty' window - hmm I can see why they chose the shapes they did.

Oh carled you've been a little harsh to our new friend haven't u?
I think u need to allow people their enthusiasm. There'll be bags of time for cynicism in the Summer months I'm sure rolling eyes
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Harsh? Moi? Surely not...? Little Angel

I'm just the little voice of reason telling people to beware of websites bearing false witness, that's all... It's had absolutely sod all effect though, there's no end of snowy-eyed newbies littering up the place... Ah well. Maybe snow-guess is right and you can accurately predict that 47cm (or whatever) of snow will fall in a 24 hour period in a small localised region of the alps...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
carled wrote:
AxsMan, The snow will be awesome by the end of April. The snow gods have spoken.

Excellent forecast! Very Happy You really know your stuff! Laughing snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Right thats it I am booking my flights tonight. carled, You had better pop along to the EoSb so we can all have a chat should your prediction prove wrong wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman, AxsMan, money and wife allowing, I'll make an appearance... this will, however, be a late decision!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
any one out there 12 / 21 st jan
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
is a photo needed for a 8 day lift pass,
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
No photos required now (except for season passes and they're scanned in, not on the pass itself).

Good info on 3V passes here:

http://www.latania.co.uk/skiing/passes.htm
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy