Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Temptation.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Kramer wrote:
stuarth, do it, DO IT, DO IT!

Aggghhh the voices.... Shhh!!! wink
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kramer,

Nice call hope you pack down the base nicely for me though I fear we may not overlap. I've made the BA flight before after almost a full day's skiing though you have to allow for traffic on the S2S. I'm keen to try the Priors too though I'm hoping for enough snow for the Doughboys.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
fatbob, I'm going to see what time the transfer bus is, and if it's too early, get a taxi or something. I'm getting really excited now. And it's still over a week away.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kramer, stuarth

what is the reference to 15 day pass, cause I am in Whistler in Feb for 9 nights and a cheeky week before xmas makes about 15 days of skiing, which by the sounds of it may be a 15 day pass ???? Any chance of finding out what deal you managed to snaffle ???
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rayscoops, I can't help you there I'm afraid. I do know that Whistler sells passes that are so many days skiing over a set time period, and sometimes these can be significantly cheaper, so that may be what stuarth means?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rayscoops,
It's a 'season' pass that gives you any 15 days skiing over the whole season, after that you pay edge card rates per-day (which are considerably cheaper than normal day ticket rates but only available if you live in BC or Washington state). I bought this on the earlybird deal ($699 before the end of october) because it was about the same price as a normal fixed period 12 day ticket (which is how many days skiing I've definitely got planned), plus it gives you the same discounts/convenience as the full season pass (such as food discounts and link to you credit card if you want).

I think the real reason I got one was I couldn't bear not to be buying a season pass of some sort this year!! Sad wink

Not sure whether you'd save much if you bought one now unless you are doing at least 15 days because the price has gone up to full rate - but check it out on the season pass section of the whistlerblackcomb.com website. In fact looking at it it would still make sense, it'd be $321 for the first 6 days and $572 for your second 9 vs $869 for a 15 day pass - plus you get discounts at the mountain restaurants, dustys, merlins, glc - not on beer unfortunately! (between 20% and 50% I think). Plus you get to have a proper season card rather than a ropey 'tourist' paper ticket wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ok, so me and the girlfriend have got the week beginning the 14th of January booked off...

...and there doesn't seem to be much snow at the moment in Europe...

I think that you can guess where I'm going with this one again. wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Kramer, Les Deux Alpes Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
La Rosiere?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ray Zorro wrote:
La Rosiere?

rolling eyes Laughing Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Frosty the Snowman, well that's where firefly and his mrs are booked to go.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Kramer wrote:
I think that you can guess where I'm going with this one again. wink

Say hello to Hels_t from me... Laughing
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
...again Laughing
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Extremely Canadian is fantastic. They get you to ski a small slope, then put you in groups of the same standard. I have not skied so many steep off-piste slopes in one day before as I did on my first day with them.

Generally not so cold in Whistler as the East coast (-8 at present)
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy