Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Can anybody help me?? I need a place to go skiing in September.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello! I'm new on this website. I've never ski in my life and really want to do it, but the only time I got is in September. Sad Is there any place I can go?? Puzzled
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
silhouettepr, Welcome to snowHeads snowHead

It would have to be a glacier. Hintertux in Austria, Tignes in France and Zermatt in Switzerland would be your best bets as they are open pretty much year round.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
silhouettepr, welcome to snowHeads!

Tignes is closed in September. Is there anything still open in South America (especially as silhouettepr is from Puerto Rico)?
snow report
 brian
brian
Ray Zorro, From Puerto Rico, you'd be as well going to Chile or Argentina as coming to Europe, no ?

silhouettepr, there's a report on some Chilean skiing here:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewpost.php?p=468099
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
brian, Good spot Very Happy

Anyone know the season details for New Zealand? Might that be a possibility?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ray Zorro, i think that september would be fine to ski in NZ as i have managed to ski Mt Ruapehu on the north island during work trips to NZ in Aug and Oct!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Our Club "The World Tour" has a ski trip to Portillo, Chile, September 7th 2007. This summer ski/board trip to the famous Andes Mountains in Chile South America. We also have an optional six night extension to Los Andes & Santiago. We have more info on our web site at:
http://www.theworldtour.org/Portillo_Chile_September_Ski_Trip.html

We have also had summer trips to Hintertux, Austria in the past. You need to confirm it will be possible to get lessons. Rentals, hotel, etc, should not be a problem. If you go to the "where have we been section" of our website there is info and links on our Hintertux trips.

Have fun!
Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy