Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Historic Snow Reports - Courchevel \ 3 Vallees?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm interested in the historic snow depth stats for the 3 Valleys and Courchevel 1850 in particular. I'm not sure how this could be presented, but as much detail over a many years would be ideal.

The only site that I can find it on is the SCGB, but to access that info there's the rather larger membership fee. As I'm not interested on their other offerings it's an unrealisic cost. I'm not even sure what level of detail they can provide anyway.

Are there any other reliable sites that could provide this info without breaking the bank? Thanks. snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i think its available on skiclub if you just register with your email address it will let you have access to hiistoric snow reports
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm an SCGB member and could do a cut & paste job for you but probably shouldn't due to coyright! But from personal experience Courchevel 1850 is not one of the resorts where you need to be too concerned about snow - any time between end of december and mid april will be fine, and if there's no snow in 1850 then there's probably no snow anywhere else other than glaciers.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Courchevel
November - April weekly averages

Nov December January February March April
Week 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Upper
slopes (cm) 2 47 68 80 92 107 108 122 136 145 151 168 177 190 198 187 196 199 217 218
Lower
slopes (cm) 1 53 36 42 54 64 66 73 85 90 94 102 116 122 123 109 104 90 94 86

You'll have to do some formatting yourself, and the November week relates to the final week of November. I hope I don't get expelled from the club for doing this.... Shocked
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Courchevel web site always used to have it on too (going back about 3 or 4 years IIRC)
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
fraserp, Try http://www.avalanche-net.com/enneigement/statistique.php?spot=023 they go back 6 years for all French resorts.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Not too many years worth, but there's some history here:

http://www.igluski.com/viewSnowHistory.cfm?rid=90266&submitted=go&from=hist_page

on the left hand side of the screen is an option to choose different resorts.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Many thanks to ALL contributors. Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy