Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski weekend 6-9 april

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am looking for a long weekend over the Easter bank holiday as my 21st is the next weekend, I am a student and with most of my friends in the same position so the cheaper the better. Does anyone have any ideas for flights, someone like easyjet would be perfect and accommodation in resort maybe a hostel or something? We can fly from Gatwick or Heathrow or maybe even eurostar and train, any advice would be appreciated.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
b.dudman, it will be a peak time and you may find it difficult getting accommodation for just the weekend.

An option that I have done that weekend was using these http://www.skiweekends.com

You could get 3 nights b&b in their hotel, 4 days skiing and 2 overnight coach journies from London for about £290 per person, travelling out on the Thursday and staying in Brides les Bains (which accesses Meribel directly by gondola). The coach journey isn't as bad as it sounds, particularly if you upgrade the seats.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
For roughly the same price as a peak-Easter weekend, you could wait a few days and go post-Easter for a whole week. I would recommend Val d'Isere, Tignes or Val Thorens.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
b.dudman, don't listen to all these negative comments( wink )....it can be done!!

I spent last Easter wekend in Saas Fee (stayed in Saas Grund) I couldn't get the 5 days all in the same budget hotel (I turned up on spec on Good Friday) but managed to get 3 nights for £20 each night for B&B (single room) and then the other 2 were around £28 per night but that was in a hotel with a swimming pool and spa!!

I was in Saalbach the previous week and paid around £18 per night for B&B. Again, I just turned up at the tourist office and was sorted out.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would wait till the week after Easter - There should still be loads of snow high up and it will be a lot less expensive and there will be more accomodation available
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy