Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

One year of stories

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Retro Ski started one year ago and during this year we had lots of fun and we also learned a lot about the sport we love.

I must say that I presented Retro Ski in many ski forums from different countries (it´s origins are in a Spanish ski forum) but where we felt a warmer welcome was here at Snowheads, maybe because British skiers were so important in the history of ski resorts in Europe.

Besides the team work, the best thing is the cooperation we have from different people, my favorite articles are those who are sent to us by other people, and we already had great cooperations from people who read about us here at Snowheads.

In order to commemorate our first anniversary, we publish an article by Alan K. Engen, the kid in our logo, one of the most important American ski historians, who tells us the history of ski lifts in Utah, with particular focus on the original Collins Lift, Utah's first chair lift built at Alta, Utah in the late 1930s:

A brief history on the early development of chair lifts along the Wasatch Front
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice one, I hadn't actually seen the site before but I'm going to have a good read when I have some time to do so - looks very interesting.

All the best for the future Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy