Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austria or France skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys,

hope you can help me while searcing for a private accomodation in Innsbruck or Three Valleys. I heard these two centers are great. Have you been there or have u any advices where to search for info regarding ski rent, ski pass or private accomodation.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Perot
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Go to France for your skiing or Austria for the Apres Ski -

Welcome to DIY Skiing - Get your accomodation sorted first and the rest will then fall into place
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I would second Kieran, 's opinion.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Go to France for your skiing or Austria for the Apres Ski
or go to St Anton, Austria and have both.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PEROT, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

If you try the tourist office of the region that you are thinking about, they would be able to provide you with more info.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
A friend has used www.tangerineski.com and was very pleased with them. In one of the lower (and cheaper) three valleys resorts and run by a very nice Scottish couple.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Try Ski Amade - night life in Flachau is great.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Austria everytime.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
PEROT wrote:
Hi Guys,

hope you can help me while searcing for a private accomodation in Innsbruck or Three Valleys. I heard these two centers are great. Have you been there or have u any advices where to search for info regarding ski rent, ski pass or private accomodation.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Perot

Welcome to snowheads.

Skied the three valleys and liked it a lot but the Apres Ski left a little to be desired. On the whole France has the better extreme skiing but what sort of skiing are you looking for? (i.e. What level of skier are you?)

If you want a private lesson then http://www.easiski.com/. Charlotte is not in Innsbruck or the 3 Valleys but for the sake of giving those two places a miss you have the risk of really improving your skiing (as has happened to other Snowheads here).

It's better to improve your skiing first and then tackle places like St Anton later.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PEROT, Welcome to Snowheads, i have lots of links for general information pass prices, piste maps etc on the Three Valleys at www.skimottaret.com
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy