Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lake District and North Pennines - first day of the season !

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looks like England may be the first country in Europe to offer lift served non glacier skiing, this season ! Shocked

Both Raise and Yadmoss ran their tows today. Yadmoss had about 5 inches of wet snow and Raise offered both main runs on excellent wind blown powder.

No photos though, I was shopping today in Keswick Sad looked good however above about two five Smile

Well done to those who did get out today.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hard to believe here in Newcastle. Might be cold, but enough snow to actually ski on?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A handful of non-glacier resorts in Scandinavia and Austria have been open for a few weeks.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nice one guys and quite a coup, especially when the earliest any lifts will be open in Scotland will be next weekend.

You might not have quite beaten Scandinavia and Austria but you beat the rest Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Whitegold, spoilsport!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sorry, dudes. Didn't mean it to sound spoiling. It's great news. Let's hope this is the start of a proper UK Winter.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great stuff Peter - thanks. What a pity for me I now live in the South East, and only managed to ski Raise once when it was my "local resort" and comparitively just up the road. A day out to go skiing from Market Drayton - my neighbours thought I was barmy/lying! God I feel a long way from it just now. Mad
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You know it's winter when Peter S, starts his snow reports.

Thanks Peter, I really love to hear your reports.

Any pics ??
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Peter S, pictures next time...please wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
http://www.ldscsnowski.co.uk for some information

The only bug is you need to carry your equipment for an hours trek each way to get there! In good conditions, perhaps its more of a reward
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy