Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jackson Hole ski school?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Only three weeks to go till I depart on another winter adventure in Jackson Hole, so am starting to think about the coming season and what i'll be getting up to.
I've been looking at the options for taking lessons and was wondering what is on offer over there.
Last year I took lessons with Warren Smith and his crew in Verbier, and this is what I would like to continue. Is there anything like this in JH? I'm told there is only one ski school there. If anyone has any experience with them would be grateful for any feedback/opinions.

Cheers,

RR
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bob Peters, a regular on EpicSki (and a moderator), is an instructor and backcountry guide at Jackson Hole. You can reach him by PM over on EpicSki.com. Even if he can't help you himself, he knows everyone there...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ssh, Hello mate. Thanks for the info. I'll nosey on over and will PM Bob Peters.
Cheers Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bah, a season in my favourite ski resort, have fun Very Happy

Bob's a great guy, I hooked up for some skiing with him years ago!

Some info here:

http://www.jacksonhole.com/info/ski.school.guides.asp

Vista Grande is a great mexican on the Teton road!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kitenski, Yeah, it does sound and look fantastic. I can see why you like it so much. I'll try my upmost to enjoy myself Very Happy
Mmmmmm, thanks for the mexican recommendation. I'll be sure to pop my head round their door on my travels i'm sure.
Grrrrr, 16 days to go. I'm soooo excited! snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just a little update...
There is an auction on EpicSki right now for 1 day of private instruction by Bob Peters.

Quote:
The winner of this auction (and up to four friends), will join me for a full day of skiing at Jackson Hole. ... You'll have full line-cutting privileges at all of Jackson Hole's lifts and we'll ski as long as your legs can stand it. This full-day private would cost $545.00 if you were to buy it at the office.

http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=47609

Auction ends 18/12/06.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wear The Fox Hat, Hey - thanks for the heads up on the auction. I'll keep an eye on how it progresses.
Only 4 sleeps to go! snowHead
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rockyrobin, Have another great season - keep us informed of how things pan out.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
srobbo, Hello mate - i'll try my best to enjoy myself and will keep you up to date with how things are going over the pond. Will put some turns in for you guys and girls when I get out there. snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy