Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Radar watching

brian
brian

Would somebody please nudge that intense precip a hundred miles north, please !

This sounds quite hopeful though snowHead

The Met Office wrote:

Heavy Snow
Affecting Highland
Heavy snowfalls this afternoon will affect ground above 300m with accumulations up to 15cm possible. Snowfalls to low levels are also possible. The public are advised to take extra care and refer to Traffic Scotland for further advice on roads conditions.

Issued by Met Office.
Valid from: Friday 17 November, 2006 at 12:00
Expires on: Friday 17 November, 2006 at 20:00
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Traffic disruption due to snow this morning in Banbridge and Newry (Norn Iron)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
brian, any radar images available like this one for tignes?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sad I thought this thread was about incoming wounded...
snow report
 brian
brian
HARRYMAC2702, http://www.landi.ch/deu/0804_niederschlagsradar.asp
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
brian wrote:
HARRYMAC2702, http://www.landi.ch/deu/0804_niederschlagsradar.asp

That one doesn't quite reach as far south as Tignes, but plug this into Google Earth for rainfall radar covering the French Alps. At the moment it doesn't look like rain/snow in Tignes, but should start within the next couple of hours.
snow report
 brian
brian
rob@rar, that radar pic must go as far S as Tignes, you can see the med peeping out at the bottom !
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
brian, Embarassed you're right. Is that a new one on landi.ch? I used that site a lot last season and the radar didn't extend that far outside of Swiss coverage.
snow conditions
 brian
brian
rob@rar, I think it might be, the link you posted that I had bookmarked goes to their homepage now.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
brian, glad I'm not loosing my marbles! Anyway, nice to see broader radar coverage. Looks like there's been a bit of snow & rain around the Tarentaise recently. Hope it improves conditions up on the Grand Motte for tomorrow, as conditions there seem to be quite 'challenging' at the moment Skullie
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
http://www.meteox.com/h.aspx?r=holiday&jaar=-3&soort=loop3uur&c=fr

Not so great resolution (the GE overlay provides that), but 15 minute updates and covers the (north) west. wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy