Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accomodation for a couple of months mid season?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys -

Hoping to leave work mid-season and catch the last couple of months of snow - few things though:

Firstly, not sure how much I should be budgeting.. I don't want to live super-extravagantly, but I don't want to be boiling my boot linings to have something to eat! How cheaply can I get accom for, for a couple of months? Any handy hints on finding accom for this length of time? I assume I'll have to get a season lift pass Sad

Secondly, none of my mates can really drop uni/their jobs like I plan to - I'm reasonably social but the thought of rocking up to a resort alone and not even knowing any seasonaires (besides people I know by username on Natives ^^) is a bit scary! Any ideas on how to get round that slightly nebulous one? Smile

Any advice appriciated Smile
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

I assume I'll have to get a season lift pass

many resorts have season passes available at big discounts pre-season, ie if bought in the next few weeks. In our area a season pass bought now is the same price as two weeks in season. So you could save a lot with an early decision on where to go. That would also help with finding accommodation, though obviously reduce your flexibility to respond to a good opportunity.
Quote:
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
toiletduckuk - you might want to look for a shared chalet that does variable duration stays like this one, which is run by oopalley. It has the advantage of an instant social life.

A season pass will set you back around £300 in most resorts.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
try the below
http://www.planetsubzero.com/
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers Smile Any other suggestions of good medium stay accommodation is appreciated!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
toiletduckuk, is this thread of any interest http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=20458
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy