Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bloke req for March 10th trip to Flaine

Poster: A snowHead
I am on the cusp of booking a hol to Flaine 10-17 March. Going with Sister and Friend of female persuasion but require a mate to come so I can enjoy some male company in the form of bombing down pistes and a bit of lager frenzy on the odd apres evening.

The format is train down and back, nice apartment in Flaine Foret next to slopes (Capricorne) I have budgeted for £530 plus beer, if anyone who is happy to burn around tearing up reds and the odd black (I am not yet sufficiently good to tear up blacks, but working on it) I am game for off piste but would require patience if you were any good!

I need to book by 17th November to ensure the cheapest fares, otherwise I will book a smaller apartment which isn't as nice and be subjected to incessant chattering about lipstick and nail polish and be forever looking over my shoulder to see where the birds are/sitting in a restaurant admiring the view over a nice cup of choclat chaud - not that I mind the odd pit stop.

Anyway that's a flavour of me and mine, anyone dare to join us?

(ps I am 31 sis is 24, friend is 28ish)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Should probably add that I would be happy to meet up with any potential skiing/drinking buddies already going out there, the cost of the chalet can be suffered if req.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Crikey! Nearly 200 views and no replies!!

Billy no mates it appears, or perhaps there are no men on the site??
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I rekon a loy of the single guys here (I don't qualify) are wondering; "What will Kaiser's reaction be if I pull his sister?"

So go on, tell them the good news:
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
£50 a go, no less.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Must admit when I first saw this post I was wondering how it'd go down if the guy who went ended up with either the sister or friend (or both) Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well since I have no designs on either of them, it doesn't really matter to me!

For the record though, sister is going out with a scrabble geek, so anything would be better than that! (Not really sister if you are reading)

T'other bird is quite user friendly, has good build quality, comfortably upholstered in a sporty fashion and comes complete with airbags although not anti skid control.....

(I cannot imagine the grief I will get if this gets back to either of them.)
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
good one with this scrabble geek Kaiser! Shocked
The proposition looks nice but I cant plan that much into the future though... I think this is why so few responses...
How d hell shell I know where I ll be in March! haha
I am thinking abt skiing in the end of Jan and in March as I missed last 2 seasons so if nothing changes I might contact you lets say end of Feb... deal? wink
I ve never been in French Alps so I would def like to go!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I plan so far ahead (although I don't think 3 months is that far) so I get the best prices, I reckon on 8 full days skiing with all meals, ski pass, travel and accomodation to be less than or close to £500 - this leaves the other £500 for the beers!!

I always aim to have space for a couple more so you never know...
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
the price is great u r right! I just cant commit 4months Toofy Grin ahead

keep me in mind! I ll check on the 17th if the deadline was extended snowHead
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
It's mostly down to the eurostar, basically the cheapest tickets are £60 to paris but they can double that if you hang around too long which inevitably makes the project less attractive.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Why am I not single Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ?????
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Single man is not a requirement - tolerant woman willing to beleft at home maybe - although I have no objection to a couple coming.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

tolerant woman willing to beleft at home maybe - although I have no objection to a couple coming

now that reminds me of something I discovered in Morzine last season......www.chaletlibertin.com/accommodation.htm Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

...erm when I say discovered what I really mean is "heard about" let's just get that straight from the start
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Frosty, Shocked just happened to discover, hmmm
ski holidays
Shocked Shocked Shocked

I implore you, please DO NOT click on "guest comments"..... just don't do it!!!! (definitely NSFW)

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
latest report
veeeight, Oops, too late, wish I hadn't. Confused Confused Confused

Serious point here, if swinging is your thing, imagine booking and then getting there and finding out you were the only couple booked that week.

Might as well have stayed at home.

wink
ski holidays
Have you read the FAQ's?

Is there a dress code?
Although there is no particular dress code, we encourage our guests to participate in our optional theme nights at dinner. Ladies are encouraged to pack sexy outfits for the evening and men in smart/casual wear or 'dare to bare'

You don't get that sort of answer on a SCGB holiday Laughing
ski holidays
FenlandSkier, No good for you as you would have lost your car keys before you got there Laughing
ski holidays
Linds, didn't you say you were looking for accommodation this morning?
ski holidays
A totally new aspect has appeared here now, and I must say as a citizen of the wife swapping capital of Britain (March - Fenland skier take note) I wish I had packed my wife!!
snow conditions
veeeight wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

definitely NSFW

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

NSFW????? Next Season For a Weekend? Shocked wink
ski holidays
Kaiser, Shocked good job I'm single!
latest report
Fancy a week in Flaine then? I'm not as adept on the planks as you but would endeavour not to slow you down too much!
ski holidays
FenlandSkier, pity we hadn't seen this before we booked Saalbach. Wonder what they'd have made of you turning up for dinner in yer dress Wink
ski holidays
I am certain nobody on my trip would bat an eyelid - after all, manners maketh the mannot his dress Smile
ski holidays
Kaiser, sorry fella, I meant in that S&M place Wink
ski holidays
Ah well, looks like I am stuck with sis and friend in that creepy incest threesome place. (dry retch)
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Careful Charlatanefc, if Kaiser lists his address as 'the old railway sidings' you could be in trouble wink
ski holidays
Agreed, caution is necessary! However may I reassure everyone my address is not the old railway sidings and actually the grass verge off the A1 by the little chef wink
latest report
All booked now, All in bar the beer, £500 one place left if anyone interested, dresses optional...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy