Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Grenoble to Bourg St Maurice/Les Arcs bus transfer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi anyone know the answer to this.

When does the Bus transfer from Grenoble to Bourg St Maurice/Les Arcs start this winter and who runs it? Can it be booked in advance on the net?

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jasonc, ...you will have to look at Grenoble Airports website. Not sure if there is a direct service this year. There are buses from the airport to Grenoble centre.

If you are not tied to Grenoble airport, there is a very good service from Lyon airport by Satobus-Alpes
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Last year the standard bus route went through to Borg. The ticket desk (they speak English) is right at the far middle of the airport terminal and the buses leave close by. I had booked via the web - can't quite remember the site though.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks guys, perfect, for anyone else the links you need are:

http://www.agbus.fr/angl/horaire2.html

http://www.agbus.fr/index_angl.html

http://www.grenoble-airport.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=55

They all worked for me and had everything about the airport you need to know.

Snowheads really works.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jasonc, ......consultancy invoice will follow in due course......... Toofy Grin

When are you planning on being in Les Arcs - quite a few snowHeads in residence in the locality Very Happy snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
BernardC, I'll be there myself on 27th Jan snowHead
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Scarpa, .....Champion! snowHead

PM - where you will be etc.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Damn - I had read that post as Geneva to BSM for some reason hehehe. Sorry about that and please don't attempt to follow my directions to the ticket office Embarassed

BernC - I'll let you know - would be good to meet up if you are about snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Scarpa, .......I thought you had become delirious..... Toofy Grin

Grenoble has no 'Far' or 'Middle' part of the Terminal - it's a matchbox - a scale model of a rabbit hutch....... Toofy Grin
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Snowbunny was trapped there for ages... and the water bottle tied to the wire had algae in it!!! Shocked
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy