Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

first snow in les arcs

Poster: A snowHead
just, ish... but its a start!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
.....please advise when road outside your humble abode is blocked with snow......

Then shall I j'arrive...... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Forecast shows freezing level rising and it all melting away of course but the 4pm picture from 1950 put a smile on mine and Mrs Bungle's faces. snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Are they building a snowman bottom left?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
FenlandSkier, well spotted - 8pm picture provides conclusive evidence though irregular body to head size demonstrates poor technique in my opinion Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
http://www.ski-lesarcs.com/Webcam-Transarc-2600-m

More snow in evidence today

Yippee!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hope it isnt the last im all booked up to go to 1950 at christmas

last time i went was skiing on rocks so hope it gets better
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tom Lowe,........welcome to snowHeads... snowHead

....just make sure you have got some chequerplate skins...... Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
supposed the snow this weekend.... will keep all posted!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
7pm and 8pm at 1950 this evening. Looks like it got a little colder in the hour! snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
chucking it down in Peisey-Vallandry at the mo. Niiiiiice!!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
flying_squirrel, snowHead snowHead snowHead

Great news - but not there to enjoy it this year till Jan 20th Sad
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
coming all the way from NZ on 27th Jan so tres happy.When do they start Very Happy making it,or do they still have a big problem with water supply?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
looks like more snowman making at 1950m this evening snowHead
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
flying_squirrel, don't want to hear its raining - I'm there over Christmas and want to see some more snow
snow report
whakapapa, they appear to start making snow almost as soon as it gets cold enough - there have been piles of snow from the snowmakers at Arabba and Val Thorens before the recent fall.
latest report
http://www.lesarcs.com/Webcam-Peisey

Play video 1! snowHead snowHead
snow report
All the click throughs for lower lifts and La Poudreuse look good, but have a date of 2003 and sunshine - do you think they are real? Puzzled
snow conditions
About 8 inches in Plan Peisey village, more higher up. Quite cold too. Luverly jubberly. snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
Cant believe I'm sayin this.... but I hope it doesnt snow too much in the Les Arcs area (sorry guys!).......... coz it'll slow down the building of our appartment!!!!!!! Flying squirrel, do you know if the snow level is down to Bourg St Maurice?? Do you know if they will still be building down there over the winter or will they be likely to stop till spring?? ps - hope we get to meet you at some point this season maybe
snow conditions
jayne durham, I think you'll find some useful webcams here
ski holidays
phew.. looks clear at the mo.. thanks boredsurfin. xx
ski holidays
jayne durham wrote:
phew.. looks clear at the mo.. thanks boredsurfin. xx

The 10 day BstM weather forecast looks good for you to! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Martin Nicholas, 2003 Puzzled There want a webcam there then! It shows 2006 when I look. Puzzled
latest report
jayne durham,

Hi Jayne

Is your apartment build on schedule at this stage? Will we see you there this season at all? - Hope all is well - Kieran and Ger
snow report
geri, senility setting in probably

Puzzled or my low res screen...
ski holidays
Hi Kieran....Yep all starting to feel exciting. They started on building B and that is up to the roof I think.... and we are in building A - and have just had 2 bills which mean they have at least started!!!!!! We are in Flaine new year and Zermatt Feb ... but will prob be in Les Arcs over Easter ... We'll email when we know our movements... Hope you guys have a great New Year !!
xx
ski holidays
Anyone have a website where there is a report of snow depths. i have only found webcams so far and that looks promising but you cant judge the depth from the picture
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Tom Lowe, the SCGB website has snow depths http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/reports/general/default.asp - I think if you register you can see them. For Les Arcs though it says no information as the resort is not yet open.

On the Les Arcs website it says snow conditions will be available after 16 December, I guess opening date
latest report
Tom Lowe wrote:
i have only found webcams so far and that looks promising but you cant judge the depth from the picture

I was in Les Arcs on Saturday and there was about 6 inches of snow at 1800m, and I guess double that at higher altitudes.
ski holidays
thanks guys

im signed up to ski club already was just wondering if anyone had a recorded thanks for your help.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy