Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer to Pasa De La Casa

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Flying into Toulouse airport on 4th March without any transfer to Pas De La Casa. Has anyone got any info on how to get there, as a bit worrired??
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try calling the tourist office, from memory Toulouse to Pas is alot harder than from say Girona. Hire a car probably easiest and not too expensive if theres more than 2 of you!

Pasgrau and andorramania are good sites for info.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
davealsolh, welcome to snow heads
Toulouse to Pas is about 3 hours tp 3 and half by coach with a tour operator.
you can get a hire car though check the details of driving into andorra on insurrance with hire company. roads a bit wondy but not too bad.
check out andorras tourist board site they might be able to help

http://www.andorra.ad/index_ang.asp
hope this helps
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Andorra by bus

Edit: Oh its regular html on these boards then. Wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tour operators are willing to take waifs and strays up the long windy roads to Pas for a small charge if they have space on their coaches. I know this as I met a guy at Gatwick last year who didn't have a transfer sorted, and I linked him up with the Panorama rep when we arrived in Girona...he even ended up on the coach with his mates who had booked a package.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
For private transfers look here

snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy