Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone been to Superdevouly??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have been searching for a new place to go in France on Net4Ski and there seem to an abundance of cheap places here and in the lower resort of Joue de Loup.

Anyone know much about these places? They seem to be favoured by the French, but that doesn't necessarrily mean they are bad - in fact it would be nice to visit France and actually get to hear the language once in a while!

I am hoping for a bit of nightlife as well as Ski to door and plenty of the white stuff of course. (neige)

Over to you...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kaiser, I've stood at the foot of the slopes in mid-Summer if that helps? Looked like a typical French apartment block type of town, slopes looked interesting on the piste map, although not many kms, but it's very hard to tell when they're green! It was teeming in Summer with people enjoying general mountainy type activities...all very French....and I wouldn't be averse to giving it a try. Bound to be someone here who's been there during the white season..
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've had a look at the piste map and wonder whether my urge for feeling like I have conquered the domaine and still managed to catch the last lift home will be satisfied!

I liked the look of the accomodation in La Joue du Loup - new apts that seem pretty cheap in mid March.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SuperD is relatively ugly consisting of a big apartment block. Lots of drags when I was last there but some of these have no doubt been replaced. There is a variety of skiing, I enjoyed but but most Brits seem to need 400km+ to keep themselves busy.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kaiser,
I live about 45 minutes away, and have been a few times. It's quite French, and can get busy in peak holiday times, especially the weekends. Friends tell me there is a new lift going in at Joue de loup, which would help. There is a lot of building works for new apartments going on, but clad in wood, so don't look like the '70s blocks. Devouly itself is more of an eyesore, but there you can park and then slide over to the lifts.
They operate the hands free pass system, which is useful in the cold. As the group I was with had beginners, I have yet to ski all the runs.
I can't comment on nightlife, but it would be a surprise if it was extensive.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Excellent, thanks chaps that's one to rule out
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy