Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

1st snow of the winter - update with photo

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI

It's just started snowing here in Austria, temp is 1.9 but it's started settling. Children are most excited, you'd think they'd never seen snow before. I can remember , 1.6 metres in the village was quite enough for our 1st winter last year - great for skiing but so much digging!!!

Deb

This morning woke up to about 10 cms of fresh snow, temp's still -2.5.

snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thats looks wonderful.....you are so lucky im very jealous.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
djfletcher, I am jealous. Hope, it predicts a good season.
Last year was great for Ski Amade. I love that region.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi,

Started snowing last night at 7 and still snowing now!!!

currently -1.5 oC and had another 15cm -with more to come!!!

Will post some pictures later.

Nigel
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Orf is reporting up to 50 cm of new snow has fallen around Salzburg, Upper Austrian and Upper Steiermark snowHead
http://www.orf.at/

There has been a few accidents some involving drivers without Winter tyres - the insurance may not pay out.
(In German)
http://help.orf.at/?story=5390
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Deb here, Nigel reported 15cms at the computer, whilst I cleared snow I measured and it was actually 25cms here last night and still snowing, temp -0.2.

got our winter tyres on, thankfully.

Deb
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
this morning, after the snow plough had been down our road, and the car.

Deb
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The snow looks a bit wet.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yoy lucky lucky people.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
djfletcher wrote:
Deb here, Nigel reported 15cms at the computer, whilst I cleared snow I measured and it was actually 25cms here last night and still snowing, temp -0.2.

got our winter tyres on, thankfully.

Deb

That must be a first, a bloke underestimating 25 cm's. snowHead
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
djfletcher, I'm skiing in your area (Maria Alm) the last week of March. Do you think the snow will last that long. Puzzled Shocked
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Perfect: Saalbach 70 cm fresh snow, and Gosau/Dachstein West 80 cm fresh snow !!!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
'I'm skiing in your area (Maria Alm) the last week of March. Do you think the snow will last that long.'

Don't worry this area holds the snow very well. To give you an idea last year we had double the amount Saalbach had - we had as much in the village as they did on the mountain!! The skiing was fine until 20th April the end of the season. It was getting slushy on the lower piste by the afternoon but above 1500m it was fine. You might not be able to ski in Maria Alm itself since the skiing along goes up to 1100m. ( our village is a lot higher then Maria Alm) but the skiing in Aberg-Hintermoos will be fine.

Maybe we could meet up half-way at Dienten and do some skiing together??

Nigel
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
djfletcher, wow o wow !!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy