Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any sign of snow in the next few weeks??

Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone. Off to tignes on the 19th nov for a week. Any suggestions from the weather experts of any turnaround from the current weather to more snowier conditions? Confused
ski holidays
 brian
brian
HARRYMAC2702, not telling you NehNeh Twisted Evil (I've got a long memory Evil or Very Mad ).
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
brian wrote:
HARRYMAC2702, not telling you NehNeh Twisted Evil (I've got a long memory Evil or Very Mad ).

Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
HARRYMAC2702 wrote:
Hi everyone. Off to tignes on the 19th nov for a week. Any suggestions from the weather experts of any turnaround from the current weather to more snowier conditions? Confused

Nothing significant is forecast, but temperatures seem to be down to seasonal averages or below.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Looks dry though.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Brian!! what can i say!! sorry but it was my first forum and i got a bit wound! id be gratefull if you and anyones else i p@~@~@ accept my sincere apologies.
thanks Embarassed
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
HARRYMAC2702, I dont know what you did but at least you had the balls to apologise - you dont see that very often ! Very Happy
snow report
 brian
brian
HARRYMAC2702, accepted Little Angel

As others have said, looking cold but dry in the next few days. I guess they might start putting the cannons on soon ?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
HARRYMAC2702, Welcome (back) to snowHeads! Smile
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks Rob. Just been looking at your apartment. Whats the nearest airport? In discussions with the other half about a possible trip there.The 28th dec is not available is it?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
HARRYMAC2702, nearest airport is Chambery, but Geneva, Grenoble and Lyon are all within reasonable driving distance. Unfortunately the apartment is not available over the Christmas/New Year holiday.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
this is not good...i'm off to tignes 24 Nov...really would like at least some snow up high before then...apparently far from ideal on the glacier at the mo.

No sign of even a dusting??
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Jake, nothing forecast for the next week or so. After that it's really difficult to say with any confidence what might happen, but maybe some light snow from the 12th onwards. It looks like Tignes have turned on their snowcannons today now that temperatures have fallen, so hopefully that will help with laying down a base to help with whatever stuff falls out of the sky.

The Pyrenees looks more hopeful for significant snowfall in the next week or two.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Great webcam pictures in Germany this morning, check out http://www.snoweye.com/?page=de-schwaben

snowHead
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
If the HP hangs around they may be able to turn the cannons on overnight. How well any of that stands up to the daytime temperatures is anyone's guess. Looks like it'll warm up again next week - reasonable agreement on all of that ATM. Austria should get more snow over the weekend and looks like it might well avoid the worst of the warmth next week, too.
ski holidays
thanks for the replies....of course there's no snow guns up on the glacier tho. Conditions there are apparently thin and cement like. A few inches high up are seriously needed I think...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Austria looking good

http://www.natives.co.uk/do/ecco.py/view_item?listid=9&listcatid=39&listitemid=2256&
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy