Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cottage for New Year

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm after a quaint cottage for 8 over New Year. Anyone know of anything nice? There are some shockers on the "estate agency" sites that I've been looking at.

I'm after something near to sea for walks on the beach, or something in the hills, preferably west/north wales, or, perhaps, the Lake District at a push.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Google the Landmark Trust - they have some corking properties.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lizzard, wow! I want to stay in the Bath House! Bet they don't come cheap though - even the brochure costs £11.50
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hyweljenkins, PS, loved your photos, added you as a Flickr contact in case you're wondering who that random person is. Not sure about finding a tarantula on a nighttime walk though - yikes, frankly.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lizzard wrote:
Google the Landmark Trust - they have some corking properties.

and the National Trust as well.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
cathy, they vary and some are very cheap - especially midweek stays. When you order the brochure you get a voucher for the same/similar amount off your first rental. It's a good brochure though. For New year you tend to have to get in early but there were properties still available when I last looked.

hyweljenkins, also check out Vivat Trust (I think their name is).
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hyweljenkins, I've got one sorted thanks Little Angel

A National Trust one near Kendal, I've stayed in Nat Trust cottages before and they're always nice.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hyweljenkins, some stunning photos there, I love the insects I haven't done any insect photography for about 25 years. What set up do you use, lens etc do you use any special flash or lighting.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
A bit far for you for new year but if your ever planning to head further north sometime
I have used the following before http://www.wildernesscottages.co.uk/
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy