Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cairngorm Website!!!!! :x

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone agree with me that the new cairngorm website is useless and is like a maze to navigate round!!!!!!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
montylad wrote:
Does anyone agree with me that the new cairngorm website is useless and is like a maze to navigate round!!!!!!!

Nice pictures though snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sage, I don't have Flash, so I just get a blank page.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yep IMHO it's very poor compared with the previous site.

There's been a lot of discussion on Winterhighland about it.

http://www.winterhighland.info/forum/read.php?2,62907

Paul
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Great pictures - but not good as a web site.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yup, glad someone here has noticed it but shame it's not terribly good!

I just hope they didn't spend too much money developing it... you could get yourself a second hand snow cannon for the cost of some websites like that! Wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Can't really comment on the content (although I was slightly surprised when I clicked on 'The Lecht' to find links to two hotels in Utah), but it looks pretty dull. Grey and blue is not a good choice.
latest report
 brian
brian
richmond, that's Winterhighland, Cairngorm's flash-tastic effort is at http://www.cairngormmountain.com/
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I don't know why people/businesses bother with flash websites - they are so annoying and user unfriendly. One majorly missed point in web design is that ease-of-navigation and content is so much more important than appearance... rolling eyes
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
brian, yes, thanks for that. Sorry, Cairngorm. Looks great. Sorry also to Winterhighland for unsolicited insult. Grey and blue actually suits you, anyway. I'll get me coat.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy