Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Airtracks snowboards on E-Bay

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
There is an e-bay listing for these :

AIRTRACKS SNOWBOARDSET STAR!BOARD+BINDINGS+BOOTS+SBBAG!
TOP!FULLWOODCORE BOARD!BOOTS WITH LINER!BINDINGS!NEW!

Works out at £140 for the full kit. Anybody had any experience of these products.
I am looking for gear for the occasional snowy week in the UK and for dry slopes.

As ever you get what you pay for, so I'm not expecting it to be that good, I would just like to know wether it's worth buying or avoiding like the plague. Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sarge, Never heard of them and like you I'd be wary just because of the price. I've found this website http://www.airtracks-snowboards.com/en/ but my German is nowhere near god enough to translate the design spec of the boards.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Swirly, specs are in english if you hit the button . . . wink German prices on all sorts of kit including the mainstream ski stuff is usually much better than UK . . . but you pays yer dosh you take the risk. There's always the point that if you're going to trash a board off the furniture then why pay full whack?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Masque, Embarassed wouldn't do that the first time I tried honest.

Quote:
There's always the point that if you're going to trash a board off the furniture then why pay full whack?

Very true, I'd be tempted if I was looking for a board to trash on the dry slope and riding over heather and rocks in Scotland, chances are if it blows you could make some money back selling it on.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It is Item number: 290041728702. First on the list, must be a sponsored link.
While use 2 are there, how long a board should I be looking at, I'm 5'11" (180cm), 14stone, size 10 boots, 40 yrs and I'm a pretty confident piste basher, with aspirations for a few wee tricks.

This is the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AIRTRACKS-SNOWBOARDSET-STAR-BOARD-BINDINGS-BOOTS-SBBAG_W0QQitemZ290041728702QQihZ019QQcategoryZ101731QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
all i can say is you get what ya pay for BUT at £120 notes for the lot can you go wrong for trying it? Even is you trash it after a few weeks then you would have prob spent the same on rentals.

But i still wouldnt, lookf ro a 2nd hand used board from a known brand. Burton/rome/ride/k2/capita/sapient to name a few

there are always deals to be had on ebay

Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i have the set for 4 years or so. i was a beginner at the time. i would say that they are quite ok. you may buy your boot separately but i think boots do not come really expensive when you buy the whole set.

if you are a really beginner, first rent few times to find out the best size for you. enjoy!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy