Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Drake Mickey LeBlanc Bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi.

Looking at buying a decent budget binding for a Beginner/Intermediate flex board as basically the bindings i got with it are crap ,Any comments on the above bindings most welcome? , been graduating from sking recently for a couple of days here there on my last two holls so not really looking to spend a fortune as just a novice boarder but at the same time want something that will last, btw the board is a quechua rns4 ( 159 cm ) incase there is anything else i need to know before i buy sorry bit of a newbie Embarassed

Cheers.

http://www.bargainboards.co.uk/P/Drake-Mikey-LeBlanc-Snowboard-Bindings(1722).aspx
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
drake is a top notch binding...even the low price drakes are solid.. i have a pair of drake f50 from like 1998-99 and still are all orig and still work like new. drake is solid.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tighten up the bolts regularly on Drakes if you don't want the bindings to fall apart. Otherwise good bindings and Drake UK are very good with aftersales back up IMO.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy