Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Neck deep powder?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In this very inspired photo by Lee Cohen in Alta, Utah, it's a little hard to know where the snow surface actually lies!

Other potential questions: has the skier got any trousers on? In fact, has he got any skis on?

For more black+white photos of this calibre, try this new selection from the US magazine Skiing.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It's a helmet stuck on a snow drift. snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not quite in the same snow-depth league, but this was taken in a car park in Courchevel 1550 a few years ago. It snowed all week. Hardly any pistes were open because of the avalanche risk, and I spent most of my holiday digging my car out after yet more snowfall. At the end of the week we were stuck in the resort for an extra night because the road above Bride le Bains was closed by an avalanche!

Regards

Rob

http://homepage.mac.com/rob.rees/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2003-07-02%2007.45.47%20-0700/Image-5A89D324AC9711D7.jpg
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I can see the problem with a car park in this situation - how do you see where the parking spaces are marked out?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Especially as most car parks use white lines.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skanky, not to mention one or two footballers!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The car park photo is ridiculous, but I can't quite see the point of putting a snow gun in a car wash either.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yes David Goldsmith, this excellent invention is to be found at the entrance to the snowzone to provide that authentic feel when you turn up for a session on the slope.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
David, the guy in the photo looks more like Darth Vader and has just taken to skiing. Still, it's a lot more peaceful than his previous attempts to crush Obi Wan Kenobi and his fellow travellers. Top photo, by the way!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I can recall skiing off the edge of the piste into 2M of powder snow in a blizzard, I intended to go up a slope I knew was there it just so happened that none of the piste machines had got there before me Shocked A very peculiar experience, I ended up reversing out snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy