Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

tyrolia 780 boots

Poster: A snowHead
TYROLIA 780 ski boots

I know these boots are very old. but they are very comfortable after years of use.
My problem is that the toe clip on the left boot has broken and I can`t get hold of a replacement.

Is their anybody out there who would have this part or a old set of tyrolia 780 in their attic that they are willing to part with.

yours hopefully (desperatly)

snowHead Smile Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ntfarmer, Tight git, buy yourself a new pair, come to think of it buy some new ski's as well wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ntfarmer, 1994 was the last time tyrolia made boots, hows about you give em up for dead and start again Little Angel Little Angel

In all seriousness boots have got so much more foot shaped and comfortable since then
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
CEM wrote:
ntfarmer, 1994 was the last time tyrolia made boots, hows about you give em up for dead and start again Little Angel Little Angel

In all seriousness boots have got so much more foot shaped and comfortable since then

ntfarmer, 1994

Your boots are older than your kids Shocked

So how old must your ski's be Puzzled
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boredsurfin wrote:
CEM wrote:

ntfarmer, 1994

And I'll bet his feet are even older!!!!!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
FenlandSkier wrote:
boredsurfin wrote:
CEM wrote:

ntfarmer, 1994

Only just wink Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
FenlandSkier wrote:
boredsurfin wrote:
CEM wrote:

ntfarmer, 1994

I have a suspicion his ski's are only slightly younger Laughing
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Keep wearing them if you like but just expect to get no sympathy when your boot shatters completely and you have a long walk back in your sock to the nearest chairlift to download wink I know someone this has happened to.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I expected a little abuse Laughing Laughing Laughing

But a i cant be the only sad git with old boots in the attic which could be used for parts at least for one more season before having to buy new. rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes

As for the Skis not much chance at the moment of changing to inferior carvers.

At least my feet are still my own. Puzzled Puzzled
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ntfarmer, If you get the parts you'll only tie 'em on with bailing twine Toofy Grin
and you need new ski's and as you have been told carving ski's are not inferior! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
OK if a have to buy new i need some advice from you boot experts

From October i send most of the day in wellies so by the time sking comes round my feet have lost all their shape ie. no arch.

It take a couple of days to get feet back in to shape so that my molded inserts fit nicely. Smile Smile

So is it better to get new boots fitted before, during, after sking for say a week or during the summer when feet have shape from working in boots. Puzzled
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
P S

I have very wide feet. F and G
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
ntfarmer wrote:
TYROLIA 780 ski boots

I know these boots are very old. but they are very comfortable after years of use.
My problem is that the toe clip on the left boot has broken and I can`t get hold of a replacement.

Is their anybody out there who would have this part or a old set of tyrolia 780 in their attic that they are willing to part with.

yours hopefully (desperatly)

snowHead Smile Smile

Hi HTFarmer.

Are you still looking for your toe clips?

I have a nearly new pair of Tyrolia 780 ski boots. Still interested??

Let me know.[/img]
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Simon Fox, Welcome to snowHead Confused
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
ntfarmer, A LITTLE abuse? Your boots are contemporaneous to Whigfield singing "Saturday Night", if not older.

That's one of the things I'm getting to like about this place, it's populated by optimists!
ski holidays
You should consider getting a colour TV next and a CD player Wink
Seriously though a new pair of boots will be a big step forward (no pun intended)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy