Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cream Buns and Donkeys

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know of anywhere I can get my boots fitted where they might serve up a nice cream bun whilst I wait?

I've been to a few ski shops that serve a good beer, hell I've worked at a few of them, but what I am after now is a good cream bun.

Donkey, Donkey, Donkey - Cream Bun
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bad time to look on this thread, now i want a cream cake!!!

not sure about any ski shops which serve food whilst you wait, but i am very interested which ones offer you beer Smile
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The last time I fitted ski boots in a ski shop was 29 years ago and I must admit we had a policy of not serving fattening foods to waiting customers because it caused temporary foot expansion.

Most ski shops I know will discount the price of a £200 to £300 pair of ski boots by the cost of a cream bun if you negotiate it, or present a ski club membership card, enabling you to visit a good local cake shop beforehand.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
dme, ...alternatively seek an urgent appointment with a qualified mental health practioner...... Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dme,
I’ve heard it good authority that boots fit much better if you fill them with the cream and get the donkey to do donkey work
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm going to a shop next month, and I hear that for some customers, after you buy boots off them, they take you out, and buy you drink all night!

Is that right, SZK?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
dme, Try Uncle Peters Ski Outfitters, you get a doughnut, a cream bun and a slice of that cake..........over there.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
dme, Should you not preceed that with a "WOOF-BARK"? After all i am Alfey North. Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy