Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Livigno to St Moritz Day Trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're in Livigno over New Year, and could be tempted to try a day trip over to St Moritz.

Has anyone done this, I know you get 50% off the list price, but how much was the trip, and how long did it take etc??
Did you go with the TO or are there regular buses?

I know its a pretty large ski area, but is it linked well enough to see enough of it in a day?

Oh, and I know its going to be VERY expensive there, but I suppose on a day trip theres only lunch to buy.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
did this trip30 years ago you just nip through the tunnel did not take long dont know about the bus as we had a car. The tour operator we went with also organised a day trip there on a bus.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Done it a couple of times on TO coaches. I think it takes about 1.5 hrs.

Well worth it IMO for the different slopes/skiing experience.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I agree with ssnowman, nice runs and as you say only lunch to buy that day. Enjoy it. I did not think that the coach took 1.5hours, but then again I was on my holyers.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy